Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It Only Takes One Time






My story is tragic but not sad so don’t feel bad for me. I did this to myself. When I was only 18 years old my best friend Ronnie told me “Carl you got to try this man.”
Not knowing what I was getting myself into but not caring at all I decided to go to ahead and do it. He passed me something what seem to look like a stick with smoke coming out of it. He looked at me and nodded his head asking me to take it. So I did. “What do I have to do?’ I asked looking at it. “Man u funny.” He said with a historical laugh as if it was the funniest thing in the world. “All you have to do is out your lips to it and kind of sip it like it’s a Sippy cup.” I start to place it to my lips and it sipped it. I the most horrifying cough ever but once I stopped I felt like I was in heaven. I did it again and again not I can see why Ronnie was so happy. It felt like nothing in the world can take my happiness away.

After of ten years of doing what you call weed I got bored of it and wanted to try something new. Looking around town asking people this man looked at me and told me “I think I have what your looking for.” Wasting no time I followed him to a black van he handed me a big bag of what seemed to be cocaine. “How much?”  “300 bucks.” “I don’t have that kind of money.” “Well you got to do something if you want this man.  I had to think to myself about what I was going to do. Ill gives you my living room chair. The strange man looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I think we can make a deal. I looked at him confused and asked what kind of deal? Ill gives you the stuff but it depends on how good the chair looked. Ok I said with convenience.

Monuments later we pulled up to my apartment and I unlocked the door to my house. I showed the man my chair. This aint half bad. I mean it had I a stain fro the coffee I had earlier but it will do cause I know he can get it out with no problem since it was a new stain. He glanced at me and said ill take it. We haled the chair into his white pick up. He gave me my stuff. He was satisfied and so were I. but I guess that wasn’t enough for me sooner or later I was out of a house. Most of my furniture, appliances were gone. Even the paintings were gone off my wall. I think my high took over me. And if that wasn’t enough I couldn’t afford rent anymore. Now I’m a homeless man living in a salter with random people all because of one mistake

1 comment:

  1. Drugs. Big topic. Classic weed gateway start, into the harder stuff. I like the progression of the story. It tells a definitive story. It tells a REAL story, too. The story is great, though I think you could develop the main character further. Think about it, addiction is something huge to work with. Inside the mind of a drug addict? There's a lot of stuff you could touch on, potentially! I must warn you to beware of spelling, grammar, and punctuation mishaps. Proofreading always helps, even having another set of eyes read your work. That seemingly "minor" stuff is important, because those mistakes can take away from a really great story. Know what I mean? Anytime you want to go through an excellent story of yours, but need help with the little stuff, ask me. I'm pretty good at that kind of thing. Keep the good work coming, it's awesome.
    17/20

    ReplyDelete